Here I'll put details about how I used Trellix Web and the design I created.
The part that might be a bit unusual is that I removed the line between the map and the main page area (you add a line with "260=0" to the xlat1.dat file to suppress the frame separation line).
I also used Verdana as the main typeface. It seems that this font is becoming popular on the web. Since not all computers have Verdana, I made Trellix output font substitution information in the HTML by adding "261=Verdana:Verdana,Arial,Helvetica" to the xlat1.dat file (the xlat1.dat file is in the Trellix Web program subdirectory).